What we do for Craft Breweries
g.housen is committed to developing a robust craft beer portfolio with high-quality brands.
- Our current portfolio demonstrates our knowledge and appreciation of the craft market
- Scott Anderson is our full-time Craft Specialist and uses his knowledge & expertise to promote your brand across the territory.
- The best way to market your brand is to get it in the hands of the consumer. Our promotional teams are busy throughout the state and our signature events attract large crowds.
From Brattleboro to Burlington, and from Bennington to St. Johnsbury, g.housen has Vermont covered and the accounts that will increase your sales volume.
- Size: > 9,500 square miles (The entire state!)
- Key cities: Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier, Brattleboro, St. Johnsbury
- 1287 Off-premise
- 975 On-premise
Capabilities and Infrastructure
The following resources allow g.housen to deliver premium service to our accounts and build your brand.
- 155,000 sq/ft temperature controlled
- 6,500 sq/ft deep cold keg storage
- Facilities in Brattleboro, Rutland, and Burlington
- Other Systems? (Inventory? Tracking? Security?)
- 19 Delivery Trucks
- Human Capital
- Salespeople: 22
- Sales Team Leaders: 6
- Merchandisers: 10
- Draught Techs: 2
- Graphic Designer (Professional POS Support): 1
If you are a craft brewery looking for Vermont distribution services please contact Scott Anderson today.